Saturday, December 8, 2012

Stocking 5K

It was a lovely Saturday morning, a little chilly at first but the sun was quite cooperative and allowed me to have a nice little jog at the Superior Stocking Run 5K event. The goodie bag was awesome: tons of Cliff bars, a little jingle bell bracelet, and other miscellaneous samples. The after run snacks were yummy: homemade chocolate chip banana bread, hot cocoa, and other tasty treats.



My run time, not so awesome but pretty average (40:59).

 

Much of the run was through neighborhoods and they were kind of hilly. (and I know it wasn't just me who thought that because several other folks were talking about it during the after party).



Overall a nice day and a nice run. I'll have to keep this one in mind for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment