Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday (Sundae)

Another goal this month is to be very strict with the "no sugar, no wheat, no dairy" rules. I was rather wishy washy about it last month but even so I think it was helpful.

Food:
Smoothie (1 c Silk unsweetened almond milk, 1 TBSP ground peanuts, 1 TBSP chia seeds, 1TBSP rice protein powder)
1 egg + 1 egg white omelet with chopped chicken breast and salsa
Larabar = cherry pie
Salad (1/2 c black beans, romaine lettuce, chopped chicken breast, salsa, tomato)
Watermelon
1 packet of guacamole
1 bag of rice chips (eaten over the course of the afternoon - I just can't open these dang things up because I'll keep snacking until it's empty) 
2 turkey burgers
Exercise:
Since Sunday is usually a pretty mellow day I just did a 20 minute soak in the hot tub with 10 minutes walking in the pool, then I got my 90 minute massage. Ahhhhhhhh

We finally had the birthday celebration for my sister (her birthday was last month) and instead of going out to a restaurant (as originally planned) they decided to come to my house and bring BBQ and a Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake.  I was pretty proud of myself for not eating ANY of it. While I like the DQ ice cream cake I didn't feel strongly compelled to eat it and was happy to see it go. Now if it would have been a DQ peanut buster parfait I might have caved.

No comments:

Post a Comment