Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Commitment Day 2013 5K

The Commitment Day 5K was held in over 30 cities on January 1, 2013. I thought this was a great idea for a New Year' Day fun run. While it was fun it was also freaking freezing! I think it was maybe 10 degrees. As with the Christmas Carol run my quads were totally frozen even though I had two layers on (3 layers for the top and that was fine, maybe I need another pair of pants).

It wasn't an officially timed event and I have yet to find any photos online but they did have a video so I did a screen capture. Let me just say that seeing myself running was pretty well summed up in this photo:


I think my time was my typical 41 minutes or so. Next race I'm gonna shoot for a flat 40 minutes! (that's on January 27th so wish me luck)

No comments:

Post a Comment